Bugs (From 2 Star Dragon Ball into Level 6 Jacket)

• Dear DBO Global,

Greetings to all gamers.

Unfortunately I feel got robbed today. From a certain quest a got a 2 Star Dragon Ball. Then as I am doing normally I'm putting it always on the bank. And then today I decided to pick it all and put on my newly received bag. One dragon ball turns into a level 6 jacket, while the others were okay. What should I do? Is there any way to return it back?

Please give me solution for this matter.

Regards,

Yitx (SanRani)

• There are issues sometimes with bank and inventory slots,the game state isnt the complete experience of the retail title...yet

For future reference try not to put your good items in bank,i understand your frustration,but for a small relief,i will let you know that the quest dragon balls arent that important,once you gather all,you go to dragon's altair to wish for a gift ball which contains some 20lvl gear for your character,UD's gear is better,you dont actually need it...

Also if you feel like your character is bugged or any,it isnt still late to start all over again,which i personally dont see any reason for that. Cheers buddy.

• Do you know that this is a private project?The retail Game died long ago,but back then aswell the company that developed the game was a low budget one,anyways the opinions may very,but if you like the game even a little bit,you should give some credit,to the people that work for it,as alot people playing their beloved game for free again...

the game has an old recipe and it goes like that ahead as it was before,you compared 2 games that started like buy to play and a monthly subscription to play,the game once was released on Korea it didnt had the advertisement that the game needed and it was played by fan base from the manga,low budget + low population = no earnings = no updates =low interest=bankrupt i think you see where its going right? give it a chance and make friends around,it wont fail you,unless you dump it. Anyways peace.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!