• Step by step guide

1. Delete/complete all of your current quests and remove all of the quest items (J-key -> left click item -> move to trash) before starting.
    2. Flying quest LVL 15 at yahoy oil fields.
    3. Flying quest LVL 20 and 25 at korin's tower.
    4. Get to LVL 30.
    5. Get "korin's spell" from one of the boxes (lvl 25 with 4K LP).
    6. Right click "Korin's Spell" to accept the quest (Adult Quest).
    7. Do the Quest Chain from that item.
    8. Choose the Masterclass at korin's tower after becomming an adult.
    9. Accept the masterclass quest from the masterclass item obtained at korin's tower.
    10. Do the Quest chain from that item.
    11. After getting your masterclass, close the client and launcher and restart.
    12. Go to korin's village and talk to daryl to accept your flight quest.
    13. Do the flight quest chain.

Possible troubleshooting

• Adult/masterclass quest: The quests can be bugged to a point where they disapear or are not working.
    • Adult/masterclass quest item: The items can disapear/be bugged to a point where you cannot accept the quest chain from it.
    • Flight quest: Daryl does not show any quest after restarting the client.

In-Game Chat Commands

• I am so sorry for the confusion. My friend was on my forum account asking these questions while I've actually been on vacation. I'm sorry if he wasn't complying. I, on the other hand, am an adult already so I can easily help him. Is there a wsy I could delete this thread so his actions don't reflect on my account? tyvm for at least trying to help lol. He forgot to grab the quest involving Velmer btw

• I am so sorry for the confusion. My friend was on my forum account asking these questions while I've actually been on vacation. I'm sorry if he wasn't complying. I, on the other hand, am an adult already so I can easily help him. Is there a wsy I could delete this thread so his actions don't reflect on my account? tyvm for at least trying to help lol. He forgot to grab the quest involving Velmer btw

Just say the matter has been dealt with and you're all good to go with:

"Problem solved. Please close this thread."

Or you can ask a moderator to remove this thread.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!