Help about cash point (English or other language if can help me)

• Hello everyone in the community, I have a question about cash point. My question is: Does a player who buys cash points have an advantage against a player who does not use a cash point? Which item is sold at the cash store that provides this advantage?

There are items that you can obtain in less amount of time through the cash shop like white stones and brown boxes. However, a free to play player can always get zeni by farming or w/e method he uses and then buy the items he desires from other people.

Ok I see now.... so with cash point I buy the white stones and also the other items, and a person who does not have a cash point, needs to spend a lot of time on the farm and collect zeni for buy, of other people who bought with cash point... other question , this white stone is for what?

• White stones are used to protect items you are upgrading from losing their upgrade level. Even though they are helpful for upgrading, they are NOT required and are not used until after +8 upgrades.

oh ok man , this brown boxes , Is it a kind of box that drops items?

• Currently Dogi Balls are Autopot items are advantages only cashers can take advantage of. White stones argueably fall in that category too....the luckiest person in the universe can theoretically get to +15 without them, but that's so unlikely it may as well be pay to win.

Other than that, most of them are all just luxuries that save you time.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!