Reasoning for Lack of Skills?

• Hey bros, wassup?

So, I've been chillin on DBOG for a little while, and I as well as many others have been asking why skills are unusable. Quests you can do without, as they are mainly a secondary method of getting exp and having fun, but the lack of skills make grinding REALLY repetitive and boring. Not that the game is bad, it just lacks a very important element.

Now, normally I wouldn't have asked this at all, it is still Alpha after all. However, first Alpha already had skills AND quests. Sure there were some bugs, but they worked fine, I almost never had issues for them, so I don't understand why they would purposefully remove something that important.

This is a question, NOT a criticism. I'm asking the devs, mods, or someone else who might know why this is. If there's a reason, I completely understand, but a reason has not yet been given, so I can't think of any situation where it would be a good idea. So please, if anyone knows why, please let me know. Thanks! :thumbup: :thumbsup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!