Some bug i notice

• Mobs stuck in wall when they follow you and need go more far othervise cant attack them

when you teleport and are on a vehicle the menu of vehicle stay bugged and you cant equip fuel

game sometimes when you are afk and leave open shop crash even in low populated zone

items with time duration doesnt have time duration

upgrade tickets doesnt work,make the client stuck and you need restart

some mobs in human map that follow you if they see you dont follow you

sometime personal shop info get bugged and stay white

• I'll try help where I can:

Mobs stuck in wall when they follow you and need go more far othervise cant attack them

There is an issue with mobs no-clipping through walls but you quickly learn how to work around that. I assume it will be fixed once they've fixed more important issues

when you teleport and are on a vehicle the menu of vehicle stay bugged and you cant equip fuel

I haven't encountered this one, nor have I been able to replicate it. If pressing the ESC key doesn't help then I would suggest changing channel or logging out and back into the one you were in.

game sometimes when you are afk and leave open shop crash even in low populated zone

This could be due to multiple reasons, and I'm sure the two developers are working on increasing server stability as much as they can. It's just something you have to live with for the time being I'm afraid.

items with time duration doesnt have time duration

If you're talking about stuff like Token items, or event items (Token Capsules, Vehicle Fuel, Etc.) then they do not run out, that has been disabled I believe. If you're talking about auto-pots, they don't have a time limit but a limit as to how much they heal you in total.

upgrade tickets doesnt work,make the client stuck and you need restart

The Upgrade Coupons were disabled long before I started playing this game, I'm not sure as to the reason why but I heard people were exploiting bugs to gain +15 items using them. This could be pure bullshit though, Boxbox posted in this thread Here stating that the community of the alpha stages voted to disable them.

some mobs in human map that follow you if they see you dont follow you

When you target a mob, you'll see the circle that shows what level they are will be either Red, or Blue. Red mobs are aggressive and Blue mobs are not. Depending on your scouter you'll notice you can view traits that mobs have. Some have a "Smart" trait, and even if they were aggressive when you were a lower level they will no longer aggro you once you've reached so many levels higher than them.

sometime personal shop info get bugged and stay white

I haven't encountered this so I'm unable to provide any information.

If you have any more questions about anything, feel free to whisper me in-game and I'll help you when possible :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!