Server disconnected / Constant freezing

• I keep getting the messages from the purple popos saying chat connected, chat disconnected and then the server disconnected box pops up. Sometimes, it doesn't show up at all but when it does, it shows up CONSTANTLY and I have to keep restarting the game every 2 - 5 mins and it gets quite annoying. Is this a server problem or is there something I need to fix.

On another note, my game constantly freezes everyone 20 secs or so and it's really annoying when i'm trying to fight a boss or play in pvp. It's kind of a weird freezing tho because when i'm flying, I stay in the same spot and then continue moving after it unfreezes but monsters would still be able to attack me if i'm low enough.

If I could get a fix for possibly both of these, that'd be great.

• Freezing problems for me was always the antivirus, make sure its white listed or trying turning it off then loading the game and make sure you give full access to dbog folder for your firewall setting. Now you windows 10 users, half seem to have no problems and half seem to have many problems. Only work around i heard works is installing the game on a win7-8 computer, coping the 9gb dbog folder to a flash drive then pasting it on the win10 pc

• It's sorta weird tho, it seems to be that as the days go on, it gets worse. It used to happen every so often and then happen constantly after that but stop after a lil bit, but today i'm just tryna play and it keeps logging me out as soon as I get on/ 2 mins after I play and has been doing so for about an hour and a half now.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!