Stop Complaining

• Thats just an op thread. Nice shout bro!

• I just have one question. When I press start at the launcher it goes into another screen as if it were about to open the game, but when the screen comes up it's just a blank white screen & it's unresponsive! I've had moments where I'd just keep it up forever & eventually the game starts but sometimes it doesn't & that's not the way to go. So im wondering if any of you have experienced this & if so, how did you fix it?

• I just have one question. When I press start at the launcher it goes into another screen as if it were about to open the game, but when the screen comes up it's just a blank white screen & it's unresponsive! I've had moments where I'd just keep it up forever & eventually the game starts but sometimes it doesn't & that's not the way to go. So im wondering if any of you have experienced this & if so, how did you fix it?

I think you have some corrupted files, remove everything and download the game again, don't forget to open the launcher in admin mode. You should be able to get to the login screen even if the servers are offline at the moment. (Also check the resolutions at options because you might have the wrong options) Disable virus scan and firewall or put the launcher and dbog.exe to exeptions.

• There are people who actually donated fucking real money. All of them are in their right to complain.

My only recommendation here for the staff is to wait to have a very STABLE server instead of making all this hype for nothing.

I can understand with the paid subscription but regardless, they are already aware that this is NOT A LIVE release.
    Its in Alpha State and we expected that these things happens. We expected even worse than this to be exact. So yea, complaining will not help but at least its 1 way to let us know that something is wrong.
    But complaining a lot is very different from telling us that something is wrong in the first place.

And about the hype, well We are all hyped. xD
    And Alpha tests (like this) helps us to achieve a better stable server in the long run. ;)

• I can understand with the paid subscription but regardless, they are already aware that this is NOT A LIVE release.
    Its in Alpha State and we expected that these things happens. We expected even worse than this to be exact. So yea, complaining will not help but at least its 1 way to let us know that something is wrong.
    But complaining a lot is very different from telling us that something is wrong in the first place.

And about the hype, well We are all hyped. xD
    And Alpha tests (like this) helps us to achieve a better stable server in the long run. ;)

It's an open alpha. I understand there will be a lot of things still to fix. But come on, I'm 100% sure that half of all the people who played another mmo open alpha's never experienced something like this. The server is unplayable, you can't even log in. Honestly I've never played (tried to play is best expression though) an open alpha for another game with all this problems dude.

Take your time to open an stable server. Just sayan.

edit, and I'm pretty sure that in one of Daneos threads he said the open alpha will have a very better server stability than the second closed alpha. For what I know until now, it is worse.

Yes, but you not.

Well, a moderator deleted my previous post, but I'll answer you again. I have never complained, so stfu, lol another stupid asslicker.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!