Limit to RP Skill Hotkeys

• In the original DBO game all clients. When you used an RP ball (RagePoint) you either held the skill down and picked out of many RP choices and unleased said choice with selected skill. You could also select which RP choice you wanted with said skill so you could hold it down and auto use which RP choice you selected.

In this example ill use super kamehameha. If i set super kamehameha with RP ability Damage Boost on my skill bar. It will stay there so whenever i hold the skill down and i have an RP ball availible it will auto charge the RP for me. You can only place 1 type of RP on that skill on your skillbar though.
    meaning if i wanted to have superkamehameha shortcut RP damage boost and also have superkamehameha shortcut chargetime decrease on my hotkeys. that was not possible, the game locked you to have only 1 type on a skill.

Daneos, and development team: would it be hard for you guys to change? Is it possible to remove this limit from the hotkey bar?
    becuase if it is...

*epic grin*

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!