New Level 65 END GAME PVE content Nuke Land Hard Mode!

• Alright first of all my suggesting this dungeon for a couple of good reasons and list them, I should of suggested this sooner, but daneos was working on budokai so I didn't.

Anyway for unique gear past level 60 we only have crafted gear to use, which at best is hybrid defense armor for human, namekian, and majins. This isn't much of a problem for Namekian and majin the defense stats in crafted gear is basically Best in slot for them for overall bonus, but we won't leave them out. This hybrid armor is good armor for humans class but it lacks defense bonus if you want to stack energy defense and the highest gear rating you can get from crafted gear is rare. This is not much of a problem really but it could be better because we also have the option to wear legendary armor but that defense stats compare to crafted gear is insanely and most of you guys would agree defense stats are better to have then the gear value stats.

Example

https://i.imgur.com/BnGosms.gifv

What i propose Is Nukeland Hard mode dungeon to drop legendary level 65 armor that has two armor set which is either Melee.Defense Based or Energy.Def Based stats and level 65 legendary accessories

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11661/

There are two bosses in this dungeon one can drop the Energy defense gear and the other can drop the Melee defense gear or they both can drop either one. These Boss will have around 1m LP and put out around the same damage as the Papaya dungeon Bosses Like Cellx, Kraken ETC.

spqtWYI.jpg

MHTCNov.jpg

This is very possible the only thing daneos has to do here is add the mode and increase the mobs level and difficulty to something similar to the papaya dungeons like Cellx Kraken, and Bactrian. The only thing he would have to fix is that the mob in the dungeon to re spawn back like they use too in retail DBO

• Drop rates
    1. Level 65 Legendary Earrings(These earring would have set stats like mudosa earrings so you would have to box once you receive them so similar to stats to mudosa but would be slightly higher since level 65 legendary has higher stats then rare level 70)
    2. 2 level 65 Legendary rings
    3. Maybe Brown Boxes
    4. Slightly Higher stone drop rate similar to the old TMQ and UD drop rate(mobs will obvious have around like 80k LP so it won't be easy to solo farm them and is reasonable in party setting)

Ring Stats #1 increase dodge rate by 360/ decrease hit rate by 150

#2 Increase Guard chance when blocking by 15% & 60 success rate.

I'm suggesting this because we won't see any of the papaya dungeon until the wipe comes and will gives people some high level END Game content to receive and upgrade there gear as well as to give people some high level PVE content and something to do instead afking at platform since that was one of the reason to as why the gear bind updates were place in affect.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!