Opinion about Dragon Ball Super. [Possibly spoiler]

• [warnbox][/warnbox][warnbox][/warnbox]I guess everyone is playing this game becouse they like dragon ball am I right?

Well I want to hear your opinion about DBS tho. For me? It's really bad to be honest. They dragging everything way too much. Characters are just absurd aswell. The early episodes were good I won't lie. Same goes for some of this arc episodes. But really??? Goku trained whole his life to achieve Blue form. Yet it was destroyed by two girls who could only reach Saiyan 2. Arc episodes just drags too long. 40minute battle royal takes 30+ episodes? Real nice. I wouldve wanted for them to end this ark really fast and move to other one. Ultra instinct is great idea. But how long they gonna drag for us to see new form of goku ayy jezus. :!::!:

Well thats mine opinion atleast. Compared to dragon ball - DBZ episodes this is really really baaad.
    Tell me what you think of this. Want to know your opinions.

I'm proud of myself watching over 850 diffrent animes. Yet still everything is JoJo reference to me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!