Ur opinion ?

• What u think guys, game gonna be ''pay to win'' or gonna be limited as crazy ? Or none of that ? I tryed once that japanize version of game did only 2-3 quest cos i tryed with english patch and it wasnt working well ... Im kinda so exited that finaly some1 started this Global version, i will find a way to donate u at least some money, just to show my respect, gl to whole DBG team :)

• This game is definitely going to be p2w depending on what's gonna be buyable. If they are going for the old DBO way, then yes this is going to be a pay2win game.
    But I guess it's not surprising anyone, just looking at the Founder Pack give you a good idea on what could happen next, let's hope that they handle it well enough so that we can still enjoy the game, unlike what happened in DBO TW.

• I'm pretty sure if you pay for the game you will be stronger faster but if you just play long enough you will even your strenght with people who paid for the server. So it's pay to win untill the server is some months old.

• Pay 2 win= buy items like super armors,super weapons and stuff that has no offer with game currency

pay 2 progress = buy stuff like xp boosters,health pots and everything the game has to offer with game currency from lvl 1

The game will be pay to progress,alot of players will be unbeatable till you get the same stuff they got,but always you can donate and take cash points...

• Pay to progress is always good also helps with keeping the game going. I dont want to say I wish there was a monthly subscription cause it would hurt how many people would play the game but whatever can be done to help with the servers I'm all for it. There also pay to win as in selling sets of +15 weapons and gear but I know nothing of that...... :evil:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!