Class change via transaction

• Will there be any kind of class change via transaction? i mean like from a lv and after if someone isnt happy about it and wanna try other class of the race,will there be an option?
    Original DBO didnt had one and creating and lvling another character might take some time...or maybe some times that results a player to quit,so is there a plan about it? im sure it aint that hard to be achieved,idk if it can pass the kid class,meaning the spiritualist/martial artist,warrior/dragon clan,mighty majin/wonder majin standards thougth,but even then,it would be nice to have an option to change instead of creating a new one.
    in other hand,after the stable game will be released and has passed few months,will there be a plan of max lvl cap sell item?
    There was a lvl up up item in old DBO,but i aint talk about that,i speak for max cap item...

Like i would love to play as a Crane,lvl that character at max etc,but i would love to play as an ultimate majin as well,but since i aint got the time to pass throught all the quests etc.i would gladly buy an item to make it max cap...
    That also would stop scam sells between players,like the old DBO had...

So if there wasnt any plan about those,what you think about them?
    ps. im an old player and old in real life,time is precious,time is motivating me to ask those things lol
    ps.#2.Sorry if those where asked before,didnt had the actually time and mood to search further...i promise next time ill search much more before asking,thanks.

• So what your saying is, ur to lazy to level multiple characters.

im saying 2 things.
    1st i have not got the time i had before...i had all classes all races maxed cap(not geared proper thougth).
    2nd a motivation for people to spend some cash(donation)to support the work of the team and play the game where they wont...

i said im an old player i have seen the game,pretty much hasnt got anything to offer to me from the start...thougth i will create atleast 2 characters.

The only damage this can do,to new players,is to loose interest fast...but then they can start lvling a new character any time...If i was a new player i wouldnt spend cash to get something i dont even know...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!