Dice system needs rework

• Just like the title says, I feel like the dice system needs to be reworked or redone, iv been doing kraken dungeon for about 3 days now(4-5 hours a day) and I have yet to get any award, but I’m not talking about just me, in those days that iv done kraken I’ve seen the same player get the reward 7/10, now in my opinion I find it unfair for the rest of the community, not just for me. I know dice is based on luck but really come on, it’s not fine for one certain player to get rewards back to back while the rest are left with nothing but a big fat thank you for helping. Idk but I just feel like the dice system need rework. And I know people are gonna say otherwise or that I’m just whining and complaining and honestly I can care less. This game needs to be more fair for the rest of us, especially in dungeons suck as kraken, cell-x etc. I know nothing will be done about this but thank god for freedom of speech.

• Just like the title says, I feel like the dice system needs to be reworked or redone, iv been doing kraken dungeon for about 3 days now(4-5 hours a day) and I have yet to get any award, but I’m not talking about just me, in those days that iv done kraken I’ve seen the same player get the reward 7/10, now in my opinion I find it unfair for the rest of the community, not just for me. I know dice is based on luck but really come on, it’s not fine for one certain player to get rewards back to back while the rest are left with nothing but a big fat thank you for helping. Idk but I just feel like the dice system need rework. And I know people are gonna say otherwise or that I’m just whining and complaining and honestly I can care less. This game needs to be more fair for the rest of us, especially in dungeons suck as kraken, cell-x etc. I know nothing will be done about this but thank god for freedom of speech.

in my honest opinion these types of dungeons need a reward system like cc dungeons, a reward system where every player gets a random reward and not just 1 random player.

• This is purely your unluckiness. The Dice generates a number from 1-100 each time you press it, the highest number gets the item, thats what you call "RNG reward".

If you want to keep a drop, ask your party to let you have it, or simply find a party that lets you have it.

Reworking a system because someone is unlucky would be ridiculous.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!