Top 10 Strongest of Zverse

• Hey guys, id like you to help me setup a list of the 10 strongest warrior of all db,dbz,gt,movies and manga.

Ill update this list as soon as i get good arguments, but lets use only assumptions based on official information, the mangas,series and movies.

Lets have some fun :thumbsup:

1-Whis
    2-Bills
    3-Goku SSJG
    4-Vegetto
    5-Gogeta
    6-Omega Shenron
    7-Goku SSJ4
    8-Vegeta SSJ4
    9-Buuhan
    10-Mystic Gohan

• It is kind of hard to say because SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Baby Vegeta (Final form) I think Super 17, all the shadow dragons, specifically Nouva, Syn (Omega, who is in the list) SS Gogeta etc. Im just too lazy this late to think about it xD but yeah, lets see what list we can compile huh :P

• It is kind of hard to say because SS4 Goku, SS4 Vegeta, Baby Vegeta (Final form) I think Super 17, all the shadow dragons, specifically Nouva, Syn (Omega, who is in the list) SS Gogeta etc. Im just too lazy this late to think about it xD but yeah, lets see what list we can compile huh :P

Yea, i love to do those lists and discuss about powers :rolleyes:

I have some statements for putting ssjg,bills and whis there:

Akira said in a interview that power in a small scale for battle of gods is
    -Whis 15
    -Bills 10
    -GokuSsjg 6

Akira also said that Bills is stronger than any character shown in DBZ manga, and that means,Vegetto SSJ2, the strongest character of DBZ is weaker than Bills

Goku stated in the movie that he was sad about getting that power by doing the ssjgod "ritual" thing, and also that he now understand that this dimensional of power is impossible to be achieve by a single being.

/\ That means no one can achieve those god level status alone, so we can now know that Goku SSJ4 is also weaker than SSJG.

The only ones that could be on par with those Gods would be gogeta,vegetto or omega shenron. With the data we have by now.

EDIT: HELP ME WITH GT INFORMATION, I DO NOT REMEMBER A THING.

• That interview I know about. After SSG Goku, Vegetto/Gogeta would definitely be next in terms of DBZ. GT, Omega (Syn) and Nuova are definitely above Baby Vegeta and Super 17 (I believe). SS4 Gogeta roflstomps everyone in GT and mostly everyone is Z cept for Whis and possibly Beerus, SSG Goku. I honestly cant say how SS4 Gogeta compares to Beerus or SSG Goku so Ill just say they're even. So it would be like (to me) #1-Whis- #2-Beerus #3-SSG Goku #4- Vegetto (Gogeta) obviously for Z. GT= #1 SS4 Gogeta, #2 Omega Shenron, #3 SS4 Goku/SS4 Vegeta (Nuova, Syn Shenron) for GT. Putting those together, #1 Whis , #2 Beerus (SS4 Gogeta??) #3 SSG Goku (SS4 Gogeta??) <--if not then #4 is SS4 Gogeta, #5 Omega Shenron, #6 SS4 Goku /SS4 Vegeta ( Nuova, Syn Shenron) #7 Vegetto/Gogeta/Baby Vegeta Final Form(Possibly on par with SS4 Goku etc as Ive seen numerous peeps say SS Vegetto/SS Gogeta is as strong as SS4 Goku) #8 Buuhan (Majuub??) #9 Possibly Buutenksiccolo (Gotenks, Piccolo absorbed, Dumb name I made up just now lmao) #10 Mystic Gohan. Now this is just off the top of my head. Not looking to argue with anyone. If you think this is retarded, by all means state your opinion on the matter. I'd love to see what everyone thinks on this matter without causing a dispute :D

• Haha By all means go ahead. That would just transfer over to me and make me stronger, faster with a bigger appetite :thumbup:

That was NEAT sir vegetto AHAHAHA!

Definitely its hard to compare some stuff. Do you think goku ssj4 is stronger than vegetto? I have an impression that vegetto base form would be on par with goku/vegeta ssj4, the potara fusion bonus is ridiculous.

SYN and omega is the same guy? (The white dude?)
    ill have to watch teh gt again, srsly :P.

Buuhan is the second best in dbz and mystic gohan holds the third spot, thats for sure. ill update it.

• Yeah haha. Syn turns into Omega by him |ahem| swallowing all the dragonballs then tada, Omega turns up, which he bashes SS4 Goku/SS4 Vegeta like playthings so hes pretty :censored: strong xD and Yeah, I would believe Vegetto is as strong as SS4 Goku. Its what a lot of peeps say. Some have said that's what the official Dazenshuu (or something) said so apparently it must be true O.O

• Yeah haha. Syn turns into Omega by him |ahem| swallowing all the dragonballs then tada, Omega turns up, which he bashes SS4 Goku/SS4 Vegeta like playthings so hes pretty :censored: strong xD and Yeah, I would believe Vegetto is as strong as SS4 Goku. Its what a lot of peeps say. Some have said that's what the official Dazenshuu (or something) said so apparently it must be true O.O

Where can i find this Daizenshuu thing? It would be extremetly helpful

• Haha Yeah. I came across that too but it didn't provide enough information for everything but I checked the "power levels" and they're the same on the wiki and that video so you can say they get their info from the same source o.o

Yea, what called my atention was the ssj2 and ssj3 info

ssj2 = 2*(ssj)
    ssj3 = 4*(ssj2)

So,
    ssj1 = 150 M
    ssj2 = 300 M
    ssj3 = 1.2 B

That at a minimum, since goku didnt stagnated.

• Yeah, the power increase remains the same but that all changes, power-level wise, depending on how strong the normal base-form is

• I'm kinda impressed that these informations are official and approved by Akira Toriyama , I didn't think SSJ3 was that much powerful ( 4x SSJ2) that's alot

• Well in a way yes , but not SSJ2 like 4x Vegeta SSJ2 that won't work at all haha

Yea, to have the exact power it depends on each individual base.

But there this official dainzenshoo7 formula for ssj multiplier:

ssj1 x50base
    ssj2 Double ssj1
    ssj3 4xssj2

so if A saiyan has 9.000 power level it goes like:
    ssj1 - 450.000
    ssj2 - 900.000
    ssj3 - 3.600.000

Goku in freeza saga was 3 million base while in buus saga he was 60 million base [official data from daizenshoo7]

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!