Is this legal?

• Hi guys,

I support this project and I am looking forward to joining the open beta. I just wondered is this legal? Like does the game have the dragonball license. If not couldn't it be taken down with legal action, like happened with those world of warcraft legacy servers? I really would love to know to better understand the future of this game. Thanks!

• The answer is, NO.

No legal licence.

If this was part of an official dbo with licence, then our admin wont have a hard time removing bugs and etc. because they (NTL & Bandai) will just give the server files and start the server in a few months but in our case, we waited years. The admin build the server files from scratch. So yeah.

This is the reason why we called it “PROJECT” in the first place.

And the creator of the official game just shutdown just like that because they lost interest & most important, financial problem, lack of ideas and etc. (until battle of gods released)

They got lazy and decided that its over. If they lost interest on the game, I don’t see any legal action taking down this game.

And if they take this down, should they compensate us with a better dragonball mmo?

Overall, the future of this server is on the hands of our own dev & admin Daneos.

I hope this answers the question.

Regards,

• Hi,

This thread will be closed due to the nature of these threads always starting up negative controversy.

It has been discussed on multiple occasions in the past and has been answered numerous times by DBO G Staff.

[errorbox]This thread will now be closed.[/errorbox]

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!