uh i got a issue: verison string portion was too short or too long

• i got this issue on the dbo launcher that says: unhandled expection has occured in your application if you click continue the application will ingore this error and atempt to continue if you click quit the application will close immediately version string portion was too short or too long. any idea how to fix this guys its driveing me nuts

• Hello,

Recently the game client has been updated, so I recommend you download it since the old client may have problems like the one that has happened to you and you won't get any future updates.

Download it here: https://dboglobal.to/download

Don't forget to install the following software if you don't have them: .Net Famework 3.5, DirectX

If you have problems when installing the game, follow these steps:

1. Deactivate your antivirus software and then add DBOG folder to exeption list (whitelist) over your antivirus software.

2. Check if your firewall is blocking your game.

3. Run the program as an administrator

4. If you're running the game in compatibility mode, then remove it as it can cause furthermore problems.

NOTE: You can't upgrade to the new client through the launcher of the old client, you must download the client from the official website.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!