Old DBO and acceleration scrolls.

• Hey guys, not exactly new to the game but new to the global version of the game now in POB. I've got a question that I can't seem to find a clear answer to, and it's probably going to be the deciding factor behind whether or not I stick it through to the release of this game. If you are an old school DBO player, you remember the notorious...outrageous price that was stamped on flying faster than a wet plastic bag in the wind, yeah? You know what I'm talking about; Acceleration scrolls.

I loved the original game and it scratched that nostalgic itch of flying around with gold hair and blowing stuff up with kamehamehas. Though I quit not long after acquiring flight and realizing just how much I was spending on a mere tool that is in majority of the good MMOs these days. Forgive the rant, I'll get to the point.

Will flight require real money to get to max speed still?

• So when I hit level 30 with my level 11 character and do the flight quest and activate my flight skill, I won't be going at the speed of a falling leaf? No buying crap to use my skill? And will this be permanent even when the game fully releases? If so then I may very well spend some of my free time replaying this game. Was always good at the core of it, but mucked up by stupid cash shop crap like those accel scrolls among other things.

• as cheat code has provide I can confirm his answer is 100% correct

you do not need flight scrolls in dbog to fly at max speed.

good job CheatCode

For more information on the different changes between versions (Retail DBO and DBO G) please visit this thread.

this thread will be closed since cheat code provided a proper answer and I don't c any need to keep this thread open If you feel I'm unjustified in closing this thread feel free to contact me via conversation in the forums ill gladly reopen it

regards,

boxbox

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!