Pve aspect

• So as you guys know someone made a poll and it seems there will be alot of turtles which is why i wont make one but now im asking you guys who do u think is someone good in pvp and pve at a decent rate? i was thinking about fighter cuz u can go fighter pve build all week with energy attacks and in weekend switch to pvp but i also tought about crane or sm as they both can go pve during week days and pvp during weekend so any tips>? advices

• I feel that SK would be a lot better in PvE than something like maybe SM or even Fighter, what with Violent Slice + Self Destruct Wave being an OP combo for farming. The same goes for Plasma, and to a lesser extent, Karma (Kid Buu, Genocide Attack).

As of the time I'm writing this, crane has been nerfed to the ground, and unless it's buffed up at the start of Open Beta, I doubt it'd be much use both in PvP and PvE scenarios.

That being said, I'm still gonna go turtle, as it's the class that's easiest to powerlevel with in dungeons. I could grind my way to 70 pretty easily on Turtle, and it's only a week's worth of effort (per class) to powerlevel every other class to 70.

Hope this helped you come to a conclusive decision

Cheers ^^

• I feel that SK would be a lot better in PvE than something like maybe SM or even Fighter, what with Violent Slice + Self Destruct Wave being an OP combo for farming. The same goes for Karma, and to a lesser extent, Plasma (Kid Buu, Genocide Attack).

As of the time I'm writing this, crane has been nerfed to the ground, and unless it's buffed up at the start of Open Beta, I doubt it'd be much use both in PvP and PvE scenarios.

That being said, I'm still gonna go turtle, as it's the class that's easiest to powerlevel with in dungeons. I could grind my way to 70 pretty easily on Turtle, and it's only a week's worth of effort (per class) to powerlevel every other class to 70.

Hope this helped you come to a conclusive decision

Cheers ^^

thanks for the info's but still im open to more

The thing is i hate going super popular classes like turtle fighter and sk so thats why im looking for alternative decent pve and decent pvp characters as i didnt play many of them up until 70

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!