Tutorial Double Softlocke

• Character Name: AuroraBorel
    level: 1

I started the game, then tutorial, then on Trunks I "Failed the mission." I don't even know what mission I was doing, and it soft locked me into Trunks' dialog, couldn't proceed at all.

THEN after a restart I had to restart the tutorial, but I soft locked again because my scouter isn't on me and the tutorial won't progress unless I take it off, but it won't let me put it back on. So now I'm just stuck.

• Hello,

I tested to see if there was any problem in the tutorial, and there wasn't, I could complete without any problems.

Could you specify at what point did that problem happen to you? Remember that you must follow all the steps, if not, the tutorial will not advance.

Regards

• 1.I don't know how to skip the tutorial while I'm in it.

2. I'm currently at the part where I have to take off my scouter, but since I already did that before when It locked me into Trunks' dialog (after he beat up the pale-faced warriors), it won't let me progress. And as stated from before, I can't put it back on, it simply won't let me.

• 1.I don't know how to skip the tutorial while I'm in it.

2. I'm currently at the part where I have to take off my scouter, but since I already did that before when It locked me into Trunks' dialog (after he beat up the pale-faced warriors), it won't let me progress. And as stated from before, I can't put it back on, it simply won't let me.

Try to drag it to equip, if can't, log out, and when you select the channel and ask you to do the tutorial, press NO.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!