About Karma and Plasma Majin

• Hey, guys.

This year I won't have much time to play this game, so I'll be focusing on only one character.

The problem is I can't decide (even after reading a lot of threads about it) if I should go by Karma or Plasma.

I know they're like the opposite of each other, that Plasma is better for 5V5 and Karma is better for 1V1, but I also know that a Karma can be useful on 5V5 and fun to play on PvE, but I still don't know if Plasma can be good at 1V1.

Have any of you guys played Plasma on 1V1? And could you tell me if there's any need upon taking Majin and Genocide Blast for PvE with this class? I mean, if I just decide to grind it is okay to go just with the normal skills, right?

• Hey, guys.

This year I won't have much time to play this game, so I'll be focusing on only one character.

The problem is I can't decide (even after reading a lot of threads about it) if I should go by Karma or Plasma.

I know they're like the opposite of each other, that Plasma is better for 5V5 and Karma is better for 1V1, but I also know that a Karma can be useful on 5V5 and fun to play on PvE, but I still don't know if Plasma can be good at 1V1.

Have any of you guys played Plasma on 1V1? And could you tell me if there's any need upon taking Majin and Genocide Blast for PvE with this class? I mean, if I just decide to grind it is okay to go just with the normal skills, right?

Right now Karma is clearly better than Plasma. In PVE you will always have speed parties which relies on Karma. Many parties won't need a plasma because they want to take a turtle. Also in PVP Karma is probably the strongest 1 vs 1 class right now while Plasma is just meh. Lastly in party PVP Karma is pretty op with his aoe confuse (+20 sec duration).

If things stay this way and nothing get changed then clearly go with Karma.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!