Donation revision

• I think the Donation is a little too high. I don't have a problem giving a $100 donation every once in a while, and I am not going to say this for others but I as my self a potential investor want just a bit more, sounds like greed doesn't it? Anyway...

If you offered it at a lower price you would get more sales (Especially from me ^^). If they were lower then later on when this game is alive the economy won't be high.

Not only that but if people were to be able to have a little more flexibility with the item shop points they can get, it would be a better bang for the buck.

Just my 2 cents.. Lower prices = More sales, But higher prices = fewer sales.

Just my suggestion. Maybe you could offer coupons or get a $1 off every purchase? something like that? That would be pleasurable ^^ i'll see what you have to say.

• It's not 100 , it is 75$ and if you cannot not donate 75usd , you still can donate 50usd and if you cannot donate 50usd , you can donate 20usd and if you cannot donate 20 usd , you can donate 5 usd but you will not get any founder pack.

And if you cannot donate , then don't donate xD , there was already a thread about the prices and the admin said that prices will not change.

If they were lower then later on when this game is alive the economy won't be high.

In a previous thread , they were talking about cash shop or something like that then Developper said that the actual donation system has nothing to do with the cash shop , and they didn't planned for cash shop yet and it won't be like donation.

• You got to understand that games like this cost a lot of money to make these servers. Their team honestly isn't that big yet and I say yet because hopefully in the future if all things go well it will. Look at WoW for example they had to do this at the beginning because they didn't have very much. People had to put money into it otherwise it wouldn't exist today. What they are asking for is there for a reason so the game stays around for a long time I hope so please donate when you can.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!