About EXP restrictions and Party EXP options

• Well my suggestion is this, back in the days when i played the Corean version i remember that we could power level our alternative characters with the help of a friend high level, this because there was no restriction in the EXP you can earn, i mean, a lvl 1 could get the exp from a lvl 40 mob for example. The idea would be to implement 2 things, the first one is to remove the exp restriction, that one is actually pretty easy to do within the files of the game, and the second one, a little more complex, is to add an option in the party menu to EXP distribution. To work like the zeni's settings, divide it "Equally", per "Damage Contribution" and "Lower Levels" (like the lower level of the party getting more exp than the higher level, this can be done with just simply conditional code), maybe the "Damage Contribution" option could be a little hard to implement, but the others are more simple. It's a suggestion in base that most people like to have more than one character, and this will do a more easy job to do it, because doing the quests with the main character it's fine, but when you have to re-do it all over again becomes kind of annoying.

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!