Budokai Bug

• So, yesterday i was registered to participate in adult Budokai. When the competition starts i didn't get the invitation to enter the battle, like i wasn't registered at all. Ok, i thought it was because my registered number (437), even if in the official has the limit to 1000 persons i thought "maybe here is less people and i didn't enter because my number". Today again i wasn't invited, but my number was 120! Other persons who i talked didn't get invited yesterday and today again. Even a guy with number 70 didn't enter!

See, isn't like we entered the Battle Royale and didn't pass or got crashed, the game didn't send us inside at all to battle the qualify, it's like we didn't registered to participate.
    Sorry any problem in my english, it's not my main language and i doesn't know very well

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!