Posts by Anso

Who cares about plat? Nobody gives a f*ck about that.
    2 weeks already that PublicEnemy keeps saying that will challenge our dojo... and guess what? Nothing!
    A guild that say will attack our dojo 2 weeks and run to attack another doesn't have no rights to post nothing here.
    Let's just ignore this "PublicEnemy", they are all just talk. When they make true what they said (attack our dojo) we will see.

The mobs not clipping was kinda in the original too.

No, it was not
    In the original monsters doesn't ignore wall, not even single structures
    In the original they respected every single structure and you could even mob all monsters and hide behind one of that structure and force all monsters to run around it to attack, making all of them stack
    Same in dungeons, where monsters respected walls. Here they're just ignoring walls and attacking you behind them

- rp bug: when sometimes you use a skill with rp and he just stays there doing the rp effect but never does skill

- Why can we still run launcher on the same computer multiple times?

These two things was like this in the original

Hopy crap , not only you use broken English but you're dumb AF

https://www.merriam-webster.co…e%20top%20of%20the%20list

Hell bro , stop embarrassing yourself.

Stop wasting your time with ainttoxic
    In page 3 we could see he can't even read and understand things properly. I posted that.
    It's a waste of time talk to him since he can't read and will not understand anything you post here.
    You will say "A", he will understand "B" and than make a post quoting you with a shit english.
    (My english isn't good, but even me doesn't write so bad as him)

If you hate giving commands you can't be a leader and should leave that place to another person, just like that
    Step up as a leader and give commands to your guild in a strategy it's not carrying them or taking them by hand, it's all about being a leader and making your team works the best they could. The members will grow playing like that because they need to learn how to listen and play. A leader it's not someone who leave your subordinates all by themselves claming that will help them to "grow up", a leader, as the name already says, is someone who step up and commands, give instructions and bring outside the best every person has. If you see this as wrong, you can't be a guild leader, can't even be a leader in any place. Someone that leaves everyone all by themselves under his command and make excuses like "i'm helping them to grow up" it's just a coward hiding under his tittle. Sorry.

Yeah, sure, running in DBO Dojos all over the place like headless chickens because they doesn't have a leader will surely make them grow in real life. My God, so much bullshit.

Funny, in the thread you guys made when you beat Undisputed , you claimed to be the top guild but now that you had your ass handed to you the dojo war is useless. Let's see if no one needs it. Maybe Sendoku will start sending whispers to Sned again asking for PARADISE spot like he did before siding with you.

Nice meme flaming how ryosai party wins every budokai with bugs and shet lmao.
    If there is visual proof post it instead of trashtalking

Yeah, pretty much you can't read
    Now i know i doesn't need to waste time with you
    Go back and read what we said in that quotes... maybe after a few tries you understand
    I know that with hard work you can overcome that small limitation :thumbup:

Are you for real? The only time we called you hacker was in scramble and even I was the guy that had dbs and your members used speedhack to get me. Yes I don't have proof but I'm not trying to get them banned it's just hilarious that you guys are blaming us for things like that. Also we never said bugger or hacker except in the one scramble. While your players insults us in nearly every scramble + in every budokai. So better stop talking shit. Also we got reported alot of times by your members and some gms watched us but only saw other guys hacking. Ofc those guys got banned.

I doesn't need to say anything more about this, just watch Sendoku video from this dojo and you will see how many times your members say things about bugs... and like Sabin said, when someone says exactly this words: "bug bug bug", to your guild, it's pretty much Sendoku fault for being there and crying that everything he doesn't won is because bug/hack and now that's a meme between a lot of players (even from others guilds than PARADISE)

PS.: About people getting you even with all that move speed you have, i can say again: Pet teleport skill and strategy to get you by front and use a CC
    Can't tell about Champions, but PARADISE and Thunderbolt get you this way since we know we can't run faster enough

Simmy thanks man

That's true xD
    Like me, my favorite class since the beginning of DBO was Fighter
    I'm playing Ultimate now for the guild... that's how you cover weak spots, just like you said, even if we doesn't like that class, we create a character and play with it to make the guild stronger. Nice to see that you and your guild is doing that too, hope you guys rise up the game from that :thumbup:

True about budokai too, we have only a few members who really care about budokai and they are running after it by themselves
    Even if my favorite class is a human class i'm sad too. It's bad to see a majority os players from a same race. We're still leveling more Plasmas and Karmas, maybe the numbers change, but not much, Turtles and Cranes are really strong in this cap for dojo xD

Imo winning dojo war doesnt even decide which Guild is the best. Especially not when cap was released fresh and dojo is dominated by certain classes like SK which u had plenty of. Having more of them and winning dojo because of that clearly wont make you the best guild.

And what makes? Winning budokai with the only 5 players that matters?
    SK dominates dojo? My god, learn about dojo fight before post some bullshit like this...
    SK can be strong in fights on specific points, but it's not the class that makes difference on dojo... in any cap
    Plasma, Karma, Crane, Turtle, Dende, Ultimate, all this classes are much more effective on dojo fights than a SK

and... a 23~25 vs 30 fight you will really talk about classes?
    strategy, organization, leadership -> this makes difference on dojo

you can have 30 full +15 players, if all fight like headless chickens running around will lose

I think I did not express me correct. I'm not saying only here in this thread but I can clearly see that this thread is a provocation (as an example look at the name of the image RYOSAI_HOMELESS.jpg). I'm talking about this guild behavior ingame. They are calling us bugger/hacker guild after every event. Sometimes even some of the guild members pming me and insulting me.

Clearly not the best guild for me.

I think you're talking about yourselves doesn't?
    Everytime someone from Ryosai lose they cry "bug" or "hacker"
    PARADISE makes Scramble wish, you guys immediatly starts crying calling us hackers
    If your party loses a fight? Enemy is bugger or hacker
    Middle of the Dojo fight when u guys are losing? Ryosai starts to shout "bug", "bugger", "hack"
    and now we are the ones who call you bugger/hacker? My god...

You guys are made of glass or something like that?
    Flame and provocation always was part of games, even more on the competitive cases.

Can't deal with it? Get out and go play Hello Kitty Online

"in a few days will only have rich gringo"

bro keep your racist shit off this forum

"gringo" it's not a offensive word, stop crying about something you doesn't know
    "gringo" is a word used in Brazil to say that someone is a foreigner, but it's not in a offensive way
    Same way people in the US call us "latinos" because we are from Latin America.
    The term it's not offensive, but can be used that way together with another words, which is not the case here.

PS.: beaner is used in a offensive way to call a illegal immigrant in the US, so, you would be the one being racist

PS.2: This is the portuguese area of the forum.
    You come here to read the guy post and say shit about something you doesn't understand. Just get out man.

Slash555 usa a palavra que você quiser cara. Ela não é racista e você não usou de forma racista.
    Fora que isso daqui é a área do fórum pra quem fala português. O cara veio em uma área que não é pra ele e saiu postando merda sobre algo que não entende.

Even if we fight at guild contents, i respect Flunda, Dreamer and his party at budokai. They are good at it.

I respect Monel and other people i already see fighting on budo.

But we can't respect a guy that when he loses he's always crying "bug bug bug" or some shit like that
    Even worst when he was a entire week sending whispers to Sned asking for the PARADISE Dojo Budokai spot, but when Sned keep saying "no" he entered under Ryosai wings to use their spot and now wants to talk shit haha

You mean the speedhack?

Bug Bug Bug?

-------------------------------

Guys can't lose without making excuses, my god
    Just like people already said here, have proofs that someone is using it? Report
    Stop making excuses like "speedhack" or "bug bug bug"

--------------------------------

Using pet skills or teleport and getting you by front, we use our minds to play the game
    Know that Pet NPC Teleport? Learn about the game a little more if you doesn't know

On top of what? You guys only wish scramble on monday because our players can't play that time
    All others scrambles you guys only get a dragon ball and run because can't fight

Come and beat us and we see who's at the top

Is it possible to party with one of my chars and catch the dballs with my other char being in the same party?

Yeah it's possible
    Do a party with your 2 characters, set the loot to "Free for All"
    Go to a area where the character who's gonna kill it's 5 levels behind or 5 levels ahead (lvl 45 can drop on lvl 40 to lvl 50 monsters)
    Kill everything and when a Dragon Ball drops, go to the character you want to do the wish and grab the DB with him

You are brazilian from Paradise?
    I just joined Champions, but the thing is not improved, anybody is going to CC or TMQ'S -.-'

Yes, i'm
    Well, i can say that it's hard this time
    Too much people working or studying
    Maybe at night get better? Don't know
    Here on PARADISE it's slow this hour too, people play more at night

wrong

fighters stealing aggro has been present way before the new update

I have a Fighter and a Turtle in my party
    All humans classes start to steal aggro after the aggro system change

Then they tried to change again and now is bugged, monsters start attacking another players even when the tank has 100%
    Before they started to modify the aggro system people only steal aggro from tanks who doesn't know how to play

Paradise is impossible to get in, they want a perfect people with perfect gear, every paradise guy I know is stupid and arrogant, also.
    The other two I don't know, but I'll try to find out who owns it, thank you.

Well, we aren't looking for perfect people and with the game in this moment, not even fine gears.
    The only limitation we have is inviting people who are already at least lvl 40+
    I'm one of the leaders from PARADISE

"every paradise guy I know is stupid and arrogant"
    Stupid i don't think... arrogant, yeah this one we are :P
    But we always help our members and allies

Well, since you had bad experience with some PARADISE members, give a try with Thunderbolt and Champions
    Thunderbolt are close ally with PARADISE and i can say that they are a amazing guild.
    Champions become our allies this weekend and i know some people from there. They do end game content.
    You probably will find a party to do content in one of this guilds. Other idea is do what other people told here, enter in a guild from another country

fighters have literally never ever been able to get parties

"whats going on with this community"

you steal aggro from tanks and then die, completely worthless in party activities

Humans are only stealing aggro because the system in bugged and pure bullshit for now

-------------------------------------

The hardest thing atm is to find a nice, friendly and active brazilian guild(yes, I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people), is not a surprise we are hated on the internet, not all of us are like that, I don't care about joining another country's guild, but this is tought, almost 100% doesn't accept foreign players on it.

PS: The bug about seal coin was fixed, nice, but doesn't change those facts about fighters or this community be toxic without reason.

PARADISE, Thunderbolt and Champions
    3 Brazilian active guilds. All three do PvE and PvP content
    There's more than these 3... maybe you wasn't invited or doesn't come along with them because of that shitty atitude of yours
    "I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people"... my god...

So, where's the fix to the NoClip problem that come from a loooooong time?
    And for the Aggro System that is bugged and been reported for players in the forum and tickets during all the week?
    You guys did amazing changes in this patch (Netpy Token, Equipment box, DB Event changes), amazing work and congratz on that, thanks...

but this 2 critical problems wasn't fixed

I wasn't talking about the update that completely broke the aggro system, that obviously didn't have positive feedback. I meant solely from a tank aggro fix that came afterwards, as I actually saw some reports from DW saying it improved it, so I'm just passing along what I know. But again, like I said, if it's still broken, then it won't be left like that. As you probably know, I can't really force Daneos to change it back to the same exact old system, but with all the proof that there's still problems, then he'll either revert back or manage to fix the current one. He's not going to ignore the issue, so don't worry.

Daneos will probably read this, but I'll pass your report of these issues along to him, just in case. Thank you.

I'm really hoping for that
    Thanks anyway for posting here talking to us, it's good

Sometimes it turn to healers and ranged classes, but not so often
    But i'm totally agree with you, old aggro system with the new feature for tank classes generate more aggro it's the perfect system

Dragon Ball Hunt for me it's much better now. This was a good change.
    It's like it was in the official servers. Kill monsters and wait their respawn to see if they born with DB's.
    Kill everything again and keep doing this until you get all 7 to make a wish.
    Got much more Dragon Ball's this weekend than before. They just need to increase the duration of the event or the days it happens, so players could have more time to farm it.

Aggro System - this aggro if it works as it should, it would be good.

Boss monster will always target player aka tanker that is near him, while all other range classes are safe.

No way for them to gain any aggro, problem here is close range classes that deal higher dmg than tanker or if tanker is KD-ed, stunned or what ever, but then again it faster to gain aggro back, just spam skills, more skills you use, faster you will gain aggro plus dmg of tanker or simply use taunt.

Boss and monsters keep ignoring the tank even if he has 100% aggro.
    I'm a Ultimate and when i get close to the Boss because i'm a meele class, it turn and start attacking me.
    One time did it when i had 8% aggro and the tank still was at 100%. Even with the tank using provoke the boss keep attacking me until i run away to ranged classes distance and the boss turn back to tank. So, meele classes can't play?
    Tank spam skills, use provoke and then the healer use's 2 skills and all the monsters turn to him. Healer's should die?
    This system it's all wrong and bugged for now

• Tank aggro changes

I see a lot of assumptions on this one. First of all, the update that ruined tanks' aggro wasn't even intended to do that, and no, it wasn't because people "love SK". Plus, there's already been a fix implemented that we've been getting some positive feedback from, and if anything needs to be further adjusted, it will be.

Positive feedback? What?
    The actual system is bugged, just read what i said up there.
    There was nothing wrong with the old aggro system, DW and SK could keep the aggro. This was a useless change just to make it worst.
    Why you guys changed the aggro system since nobody complains about it? The only people that complain about the original aggro system was SK players that couldn't hold aggro because they didn't get skills to hold it!
    Just turn the aggro system back how it was in official servers (and here at the open beta start) and it will work perfectly.