Add/Fix loading bar in the launcher UI

• I'd really like it if a loading bar could be added to the new launcher when it is patching. Just looking at this without knowing how long to wait until it is finished sucks bad.

I can see the two loading bars below but those rarely function.

d27a82387f0656030701e3418f5e72ed.png

• Ich kann die beiden Ladebalken unten sehen, aber diese selten funktionieren.

Read the post carefully next time please.

lol it worked fine but the downloads are so small that you often didnt notice the animation from the bars, they are white for a short time like 15 sek and getting yellow in this time , if you look away for a few sek you didnt notices the animation

• lol it worked fine but the downloads are so small that you often didnt notice the animation from the bars, they are white for a short time like 15 sek and getting yellow in this time , if you look away for a few sek you didnt notices the animation

It was loading for more then 17 minutes for me. Anywho, lets leave this thread open for now before it gets closed down for spam i guess.

They need to update the whole launcher, it looks like made by a 5 years old kid, complete awfull.

Don't you even dare starting a civil war here. This thread has nothing to do with the UI's looks, only with a function.

• It was loading for more then 17 minutes for me. Anywho, lets leave this thread open for now before it gets closed down for spam i guess.

Don't you even dare starting a civil war here. This thread has nothing to do with the UI's looks, only with a function.

It works as it looks, horrible.

I have the launcher opened like for 20 min and I cant open the game, the start button stays in grey and it's not updating anything

• It works as it looks, horrible.

I have the launcher opened like for 20 min and I cant open the game, the start button stays in grey and it's not updating anything

I had the same issue but after starting the program as an admin it worked.
    Now I have the problem that the hole game is loading so slow and the framerate is so poor that I don't have any fun playing it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!