Dojo Wars: Alt guild Problem

• The reported cases should be analyzed by the GM's, it would not be something like "insta ban".
    The path we will take to prevent this from happening can be vast, but I think the first step is to officially declare this method illegal.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• There are a few things that can be done to prevent this some easy others not so much.

First step would be making it a bannable ofense. That would decrease the ocurrence like it did for mudosa farm, some smartass players will still try though so rules must be enforced(like our friend feifei here probably still doing mudosa farm).

The next and hard step would be a complete rework to how guild challenge works. For starters , the first guild being the one to challenge isn't fair for anyone there which leads to alt guilds.

I came up with 2 possible solutions:

The first solution and my favourite would be increasing the amount of guild challenges a dojo has to defend on sunday, I would recommend 3 or 4 , don't allow the same guild to challenge again so we would have 3 to 4 different guilds challenges in the same day. For that though a 1 hour duration war is a bit too much, even for how it works currently. I would suggest decreasing time by half and doubling the points given during the war effectvely decreasing the time by half.

Let's talk rewards as well, defending a dojo should be fun and rewards are part of the fun for both sides. Guilds spend 1m to challenge and noone get's anything in return besides a budokai seed to one player. There is actually a rock that you get after the dojo ends ( which we didn't get one here btw) that could be repurposed to give the winner some reward in some npc.

the other solution would be changing the challenge from first served to an auction where the highest bidder will have the right to challenge the dojo, but then again the rewards should be compeling.

• Let's discuss about rewards on another thread after we've completed this problem - and I agree, the dojo reward is nothing close to what it should be -

-

increasing the amount of guild challenges a dojo is a good idea, maybe two challenges per day with half the current time?

Like i said before, there are many ways to solve this problem but we all agreed that we must first consider this illegal and banish practice.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!