I need a good pve build for fighter at this lvl cap 45

• hello guys i need a good pve build and gear(armor+weapon and sub) for pve(grinding)..i have tried pants/jacket/shoes-focus-soul-focus and for weapon focus but i cant get enough damage...even i use a buffer i am struggling at killing lots of mobs..its really sad for fighter that you must have a weapon +15 in order to pve without problems..

• You dont need a +15 to pve without problems but to be honest, fighter its not made for pve most of his attacks are 1v1 and making him into energy base for farming purposes can be done but wont be efficient enough , i have a fighter and i JUST made myself hybrid for the same reason while i level a future turtle hermit for farming so i did something along these lines
    https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0214001013021001002000000

but as i said, you would be way better off trying to lvl up a new character for farming only, thats what im gonna do, good luck man
    EDIT: you're free to tweak the build to better suit your purporses im no expert whatsoever

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!