Need Kaioken Aura Mod

• I am looking for a kaioken aura mod that looks similar or better. Like to have a deeper red color than the bright red. That bright red has no texture and no depth to it. It looks like some one used a color fill like in MS Paint. I want something like this picture in this post. Red of different shades and some black to it. Skin color red and light red highlights. Any savvy mods like to take this challenge? :)

Image result for goku kaioken x20

• I am looking for a kaioken aura mod that looks similar or better. Like to have a deeper red color than the bright red. That bright red has no texture and no depth to it. It looks like some one used a color fill like in MS Paint. I want something like this picture in this post. Red of different shades and some black to it. Skin color red and light red highlights. Any savvy mods like to take this challenge? :)

Image result for goku kaioken x20

I'll make sure to include this in the next update of the reshade pack.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!