• Today i did some Ud1 runs with random Guys the last run was made

from a Mighty Majin lvl 28 Named PuiPui with no guild in pandaman outfit

at the start all was alright but we didnt notice he hat no dice on

so he grap the first boss legy loot and instant leaves the party

• Today i did some Ud1 runs with random Guys the last run was made

from a Mighty Majin lvl 28 Named PuiPui with no guild in pandaman outfit

at the start all was alright but we didnt notice he hat no dice on

so he grap the first boss legy loot and instant leaves the party

I totally agree with you that he did something wrong, but you can't name and shame, it is against community guidelines.

So what? You could just leave the party, but you didnt even notice the item loot option. Blame yourself

Sorry nobody again, why are you even here on the forum, I see you constantly being toxic in every post. You really want that attention, I would advice you to stay calm and respect people or else something bad are going to happen to you.

• I totally agree with you that he did something wrong, but you can't name and shame, it is against community guidelines.

i love a system that exist in korea, japan at some games, if someone is cheating or griffs he get exposed on the offical game website as untrusted player with his palyer name, account name and personal id so nobody ever player with that guy again and they get banned for all games from that publisher

• i love a system that exist in korea, japan at some games, if someone is cheating or griffs he get exposed on the offical game website as untrusted player with his palyer name, account name and personal id so nobody ever player with that guy again and they get banned for all games from that publisher

I kinda like that idea too :) then we might loose the toxicity in the game community. But anyways just wanted to tell you about the community rule, people gets warning from it.

• 1. you lost your chance of getting a loot deal with it find another party or dont even bother

2. people are like that 100% if they see something they can sell or box it or whatever to do with it they take it instantly

3. not all party has dice on loot soo try to understand if you lost something nice that is meant for your class and you wont get it then deal with it for future partys

bringing this up is soo say pointless tbh when already people have made those mistakes before and they are mad just for that 1 hr then forgets it later on basically this thread you made seems like you got hurt by that player some makes 0 sense its just UD 1 you can spam it whenever you want with higher lvl char to get whatever good loot nothing to worry about if it was kraken or cell we can understand but thus far nah we cant cause its not serious dmg lol

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!