No love for the cranes......

• Just kind of curious, and a little sad... WHY IS IT that no one wants a Crane in their party? I have been trying to get a UD3, TMQ3 or TMQ4 group for days, and everything is fine until I say I'm a crane, then I don't even get a reply, and I always see people asking for 2 turtles... WHY??? We cranes have sleeps, slows, debuffs, aoes, dots, high damage, high lp, and heals WHY is it no one wants a crane? It is near impossible to get a group for a dungeon or tmq, I just don't understand it. I was told it was because people don't understand cranes, and I was told its because everyone is like nostalgic over turtles. I don't know, I just wish I could get a group, hell, it'd be nice to just get a reply from a group leader at this point. I don't know, just a little upset about it and figured id share it and maybe someone could at least tell me why, or maybe raise awareness about how useful cranes are. I don't know just felt it needed to be posted.

• Because turtle can one shot and crane have over time skills aka dots, most of cranes also suck, if you will be good crane ppl will ask you to join party, in TMQ or ud here is no time for slow or sleep, everything is about the aoe dmg ppl just want finish it as soon as is possible.
    few days ago i saw same thread about fighter and plasma, just make another character which is needed always in party.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!