New Game Moves and Combos

• Guys are there gonna be any new moves be Implemented from the newer parts of the anime such as Warp Kamehameha and Beerus's God of Destruction move and or how about the new combos in the game like the sick ass combos that Beerus does holy poop they were awesome does anyone know if they will be add to the game also is Freiza's supernova in game?Also I think we are in need of some mire Swordsman combo's Cus I donz know if there are any swordman moves that actually use the sword CUs I have never played as a swordsman before I just thought about trunks I he doesn't use his sword as his main attack weapon sooo I just wanted to know please someone tell me or explain thanks guys. =)

• LMAO....
    Yes there will be "Saiyan One Shot Move"....

Come on be real mate, any new move will just crush game balance even more, it is fine as it is.

• Jesus why didn't I think of this before well here it comes BIG idea here.Why don't the developers make the game so that there are secret items and weapons that you can get throughout the game during specific event times the events should last about 5 days maybe less but there should be an event every month I know it takes work but I would like to know if it is possible and if you are willing to do it. Also I was wondering if you are able to teach yourself moves like a move tutor in Pokémon cuz I think that would be a great addition too cuz you could give out move tutors in the special events. If you are not able to use move tutors would it be possible to add them in depending on your class so that only specific classes can learn this specific move tutor like types in pokemon would be awesome I would really like to know your feedback on this one guys c=

• They are all possible... But VERY HARD!
    See, the team is trying their best to bring the game back! And I understand how you like the series and its interaction with the game and the moves.
    But the team, however, only wants to bring the game back! Plus I have realized something lately! And that is what if they made the game.... It will be impossible to add the moves somewhere that the whole Tree of moves won't get ruined! I mean just think about it for a minute you'd realize the same thing.
    And plus (I hate to bring the bad news) the only way possible is to make them before the game start and re-do the whole Skill Tree, and I guess for there, you'd know how many day, months, (Or even years someimes xD) it would take!

• Ok hold up the move learner dooent have to go on the skill tree it should be made so that you need a skill slot open to use the it's or whatever I is and when you want to get rd of it you should just be able to click and drag your move from the skill tree on top of the learnt move and that would get rid of it

Also wtf I thought that the team was also adding stuff in game but just after the game is completely finished or in-between updates and stuff

• lol i thinkk he already did 8o

Jack Burton:
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the
    back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you
    crooked in the eye, Then he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare
    that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack
    Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"

"Yes'sir, the check is in the mail!."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!