(Tutorial) DBO - Graphics Enhance/DBO - Better UI

• HOW TO INSTALL - READ IT -

It's simple, just extract the zip content into your game root folder.

1 - To remove the graphics enhance patch, just remove d3d9.dll file.

2 - Make a file's backup pack/gui0.pak and pack/gui.pak in case you want to return back to normal.

3 - These graphic enhancement use shaders a little to heavy, if your PC don't support it just remove the file listed above.

Made by Snaity

Download: Mega.co.nz

UI Patch and Graphics Patch example

jB642SL.jpg

Just the UI Patch

Qy5vyLD.jpg

• good that i wont be needing this when my monitor got gaming mode that makes all type of games i play look better without doing changes to the game files ^^ but yeah for those who really want's this i would say its kinda recommended kinda not too cause of your eyes safety

even for me who use game mode on monitor i use it when i play fortnite and sometimes overwatch but recommend ya to take care of ya eyes ^^

also ofc its depends on how much you game but yeah if you game 24-7 prepare for future if not then enjoy that graphic :V even tho the current graphic ingame is good enough for me to enjoy from this game :V

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!