What movies have you all been watching?

• General chat topic I know but it helps us get to know each other more.

Just finished watching Sphere and it triggered a huge discussion between me and my friend about how you will NEVER get a good representation of a book in movie form so I thought I would find out what you are all watching.

If you are a sci-fi, horror or psychological horror fan I'd suggest Deep Rising, Event Horizon or Sphere. If you like cheese horror then Phantoms is a winner there!

• Ehh not watching many movies.i am watching series' like Sherlock which is amazing would definitely recommend if you like modern and GENIUS thinking definitely watch this even though you may think the original Sherlock is boring and is about him solving boring mysteries and stuff in the 1960 's, think again this flips that all upside down definitely try it out, but really other than that the only movie/series I am looking out for is the Naruto Live action movie I really hope it is as good as everyone made it out to be because I've seen some pretty bad live actions.... Lets not remind ourselves of Dragon Ball Evolution oh god that movie was bad AND they are making a 2nd film which I have to watch JUST incase it actually turns out to be good...which I severely doubt...

• Yeah I love Sherlock, Cumberbatch has the character down in that series and plays him perfectly! Just gotta wait forever for the next series!

Have you looked up Dragonball Z Light Of Hope on Youtube? It's very well done for a group of amateur movie makers. Also if you haven't watched Dragonball Z Abridged I would definitely recommend you look that up, it adds a whole new life to DBZ.

• Well continuing with this subject anyone watched sharknado alot of people have legit nicknamed this the worst film ever its funny to watch because it is just that bad it is kinda old (made in 2009 I think) but funny Cus of how bad it is because they are actually trying to be serious but it just completely failed AND they made 3 movies of it because of the amount of views it got but people only watched it because of how freaking bad it was I actually recommend this one it just soo bad you have to watch all three

• only point i will make about book to movie is watch and read fear and loathing in las vegas 8o !! best book to movie ever made! :thumbsup:

Jack Burton:
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the
    back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you
    crooked in the eye, Then he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare
    that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack
    Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"

"Yes'sir, the check is in the mail!."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!