• Hey.
    I have a couple thing that if implemented in the game would be cool, they aren't really needed but would be nice and enjoyable.

1) Waiting time for the skill tree rest. If u could lessen the time wait to like 3 days or none at all that would be cool, a week seems like a bit much just sayin.

2) Fall damage. What can I say, it would be funny.

3) Fortune Teller Baba's Mission: I can't find it or its not active but it's showing up on the world map

4) Flight controls: the fact that you can't use 'W' or 'S' when in hyper flight is weird.
    5) Air Battles/Fights....that's all I'm saying

6) Ever thought about open world PvP :S

7) The clothes. Can't you make it so that everyone can wear what they please, for eg: a Majin wearing human clothes, etc. Not like the stats change just wear what ever you want with the stats you want

{This isn't really a suggestion more of a complaint, sometimes the game doesn't run as smooth as I would hope. I would sometimes when I'm farming or going place to place have lag spikes and fps drops...idk if you can fix that or if that's a me problem but yeah :/}

Yeah that's it. I love the game, glad it's back <3
    Thank you for the time. Zackary out.^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!