Question about EXP gained after the Level 55 cap

• I just hit the level 55 cap.

My question: is any EXP I'm gaining from this point on, stored or "remembered" by the system somehow?

So once the Level 60 cap is introduced, will the EXP I'm still gaining after reaching level 55, be counted?

In other words, can I continue questing, or is it better to stop questing for now, because that EXP will otherwise be lost?

Thanks!

• Hello, m4rb,

First of all, congratulations as now you've finally hit the current cap level. The exp you're gaining from this point is not existing in the first place as the system will ignore the exp reward because you're ''capped'', meaning that you doing quests at the moment will only reward you of the items if the quest offers some kind of weapon (f.e) and the zeni. Imperatively nope, the exp you're going to gain now is rendered a waste unfortunately but guess what, a very clever way to literally evade/skip this issue is to basically stack up some quests & complete them yet do NOT report your quest progress. Rather, you just keep the completed quests on your journal untill the new cap is up!

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!