Level 60 questions

• Hello, i'm in need of tips and help on DBO. I have reached level 60 recently, I am a karma majin, my items are from TMQ4 i guess, the Scorpion battle set, i wear physical defense on the breastplates/pants and energy defense in boots, are all +9.

I do not know if i still wear TMQ clothes (TMQ7 level 58 set), or if i wear the craft outfits. I thing TMQ would be better, continue to distribute defenses like i did, but
    i'm not very experienced so i do not know what to use. But my problem is that level 60 items are very expensive, i have no dia how to farm to get them. I already bought the globes and sub-weapon, but the clothes are lacking (craft level 0 is even cheap, but the M-Artificial set [TMQ7] is very expensive. They tell to farm in papaya, but i can not stand the mobs there. What i do?

• farming papaya for lila or green u 60 stones to sell them to buy better craft gear is a good way you dont musst rush the farming next lvl cap is far away

better rings you can get from cc dungeon (west city) do a few runs take the coins from there and trade them for good rings

earring from shenron wish (changes stats withs equipment box)if you dont need pvp stats

• First of all, Congrats on getting level 60 :)

This is what In my opinion you should do.

1- Farm > Get Craft gear + Speed Weapons (Weapons expensive ugh)
    2- Go spam CC 50 dont waste your time at cc21-25 (Everybody is looking for Karmas)
    3- After getting CC50 Jewerly + Craft set + Speed Weapons just focus on upgrade.

Upgrade to +10 with blues and reds (whites after +7 or +8 ) dont need to waste your Advanced stones on that :)

Notes : get like 18-19% speed weapons first, CC50 is not that hard just get that basic speed boost to spam it then you can buy new ones.

Edit : If you cant handle papaya by yourself right now i would recommend to look for a buffer (ultimate majin since it gives you the most Defensive stats)

Bests,
    Errede

• Hello, i'm in need of tips and help on DBO. I have reached level 60 recently, I am a karma majin, my items are from TMQ4 i guess, the Scorpion battle set, i wear physical defense on the breastplates/pants and energy defense in boots, are all +9.

I do not know if i still wear TMQ clothes (TMQ7 level 58 set), or if i wear the craft outfits. I thing TMQ would be better, continue to distribute defenses like i did, but
    i'm not very experienced so i do not know what to use. But my problem is that level 60 items are very expensive, i have no dia how to farm to get them. I already bought the globes and sub-weapon, but the clothes are lacking (craft level 0 is even cheap, but the M-Artificial set [TMQ7] is very expensive. They tell to farm in papaya, but i can not stand the mobs there. What i do?

if you want to get TMQ 7 armor then get 2 physical defense pieces and 1 energy defense cause karma's passive gives it energy defense so we balance that.

crafted armor is abit balanced in both defenses but the stats of it so low.

like Errede said farm CCBD for legendary accessories, and level 60 armor but you will need attack speed weapons for that.

to farm in papaya you need to have a PVE build and upgraded gloves for AoE skills if you don't have speed but i prefer using human extinction attack with cast RP it should kill mobs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!