Should advance stones give +2-3 everytime it is success

• Getting Regular/Adv.Upgrade Stones/White Stones with our current drop rate and PVE for a +15 at 100% or not at 100%, isn't an easy task i know because the time we have, maps full, someone ksing, etc., but if we are at a supportive guild and have supportive friends, we don't need to grind all the time by ourselfs, the upgrade of certain item to certain level can be done by teamwork and we could help us between us for that goal, but if we don't have this chance indeed it will be long, and maybe bored? frustrating when we can achieve certain level of upgrade? .. i could agree with it. I know what it feel, my friends does,..etc. A Suggestion for it? I can't think any like you or Lostcoco, just agree with both of you and support your ideas.

My intention wasn't to block Broken, it was to lower its impact because i understood (and maybe I'm wrong) with your White Stones idea we still have a guarantee +15 in certain time, which i don't disagree, like i don't disagree with Lostcoco, but I'm concerned how it will do with our current cap and PVE environment without adjusting/tweaking for a +15 solo/party, it's something like you said about Issac Newton and Balance.

About the stones, i meant all (not sure about English, sorry!), not just regular.

About In Game Chat, i was paying attention these days at certain hours at my night, with the server with good/high population and none comments about quitting, but i do believe/trust what you said. About Discord, i used to basically live there mainly to help, and at secondary,socializing , and i remember.. if I'm not wrong, Lostcoco had a very cool A17 Ranger pic as Display.. but for some IRL stuff I'm unable at the moment, i have 1 or 2 months more or less without fully logging there.. i just logged days ago but it was to look for a friend who was in need of help and i was unable to stay that long at English/Support channel but i trust what you said and I'm exited for the big incoming good and unknown update we are going to have!.

About the PVP part, I don't know, i said: probably this.. probably this other, and i understood your comment like i was confirming or taking as a fact everything i said about PVP, i was just comparing / imagining (or i don't know if it's the correct English word for what I'm trying to say) PVP in PVE perspective with a 100% at +15 with our current PVE, it will be easy to get any accessory / item for PVP and that's why i said we probably will have the same accessory and probably same build to fit our gear(s) / accessories needs.. and I'm concerned for that for the same reason i said before, balance.

Healthy and Respectful Discussions will eventually lead to success and thank you for your honesty and input to the thread but it think we are taking it to another side, like i said before, even when is related to the upgrade system, isn't about what DangerLord54 is trying to achieve with his thread, or i don't know... up to you guys/girls.

Best Wishes for everyone!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!