Should advance stones give +2-3 everytime it is success

• Should advance stones give +2 and +3 only when success or stay the same? 83

1. Always have advance stones give +2 or 3 when success (59) 71%
    2. Or stay the same. (17) 20%
    3. Make broken give -1 instead of -2 when using white stones. (7) 8%

Now i'm going to go straight to the point. I have heard many players wanting to have greens or purples not give +1s. So I'm making this poll to see what you guys think. I think that greens and purples should not give +1 when success because it just makes the advance stone a waste and annoying especially if you get +1 from advance after getting through the 3 card pick so I think if +1 is removed from advanced stones then it will increase zeni price for the advance stones as well. While if you think that it is fine as it is and that the +1 should stay there as a challenge to the upgrade system (even though it is challenging enough as it is with the 3 heart of the cards mini game) then just vote it to stay the same and post your reason why.

Or a new idea is that make broken give -1 instead of -2 when using white stone (which in my opinion may or may not break the upgrade system.)

P.S. this will not affect the upgrade system as much because it doesn't change or effect the difficulty of getting success at upgrading.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

Edited 2 times, last by DangerLord54 ().

• I'll go with no. You can see ppl going +12 or more everyday. And there are a lot of ppl with +12 or more. They just don't let you see their EQ. If you would see that all, you wouldn't suggest this xD

If you don't wanna "waste" a purple/green stone cuz there is a chance to get +1, then i suggest to farm a lot and get like 100x blue/red stones and 100x white stones and spam it. Purple/Green stones are just little short cuts that comes with RNG gamble. It's not meant to give you the best result. And it's good that way.

Also why are your suggestions always made for making things easier? I know you wrote you see ppl complain, but those ppl are usually the ones that try with like 2 or 3 purple stones in a row, get f*cked and start complaining. Hate me or not, it's basically the noobs. :whistling:

You said it won't make upgrade easy. Well it does. Only fear using purple/green stone would be to hit fail/broke. If i get success i can at least expect getting +2.

And since by now everyone here should know that i wanna see this game get a little harder, i'd like to add the following to this suggestion, that won't happen anyways xD...

Additional suggestion to "Always have advance stones give +2 or 3 when success" ---> Always have advance stones give +2 or 3 when success and getting old break option back to compensate for making things easier.

If you are a f2p player, make a PvE char for farming. And farm a lot. A f*cking lot. Well...if you have the time and patience to do so. You can get to where cashers are by farming a lot. And you get many stones to spam upgrade. In 55 cap i started farming for u60 stones to prepare for lvl 60 and had about 150x blue and red U60. And about 25x green and purple. If i can do this, then you all can get that amount too. Just f*cking farm right and do it a lot! Then we won't have to talk about suggestions like these....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I once had a dream about having a "yellow" stone that would give +6 as a upgrade success.. along with.. yellow stone would be armor stone, and the weapon would be darker red as +6 chance of success to upgrade. Not sure why I had the dream. but yeah It should be like that, voting as +2-3 chance.

• +2~+3 advanced stone

If this kind of advanced stone is implemented. It should be restricted to be used before +10/+11 instead of the whole enhancement range from +0 to +15. And at the same time, the success rate should be decreased with the higher enhancement level of the weapon/amour by using this stones. For example: before +10, 25% success rate, after +10 cap, the rate should be decreased to 5% for +13 or even 0.5% for +15.

Current enhancement system

Besides, to the current enhancement system, I suggest the success rate should be adjusted. The min cap for upgrading +15 should be +13 which means even the player uses the advanced stone, they never go +15 from +12. They only can go +15 from +13/+14. Since the current system has no broken rule, the success rate should be slightly decreased after +10. Everyday we found lots of people go +12 or above easily which was a rarely scene in the past TW version.

I think it is the time to adjust the success rate of the enhancement system, at least, keep +14/+15 (~less than 1% to success) rare in the game instead of make them popular. It would lengthen the active life of DBOG if you do so.

• most of the players having golden Arua around their gears and look like +9-12 are bunch of lvl 55 gears, because lvl 55 is easy to upgrade because of token shop stones and idk how this will effect the upgrade system so much. And I heard many players in game complaining about advance giving +1s, and I found a thread in forum that talked about upgrade system (I can't find it anymore) and I saw Marconi and other people asking to get rid of +1s. And back at lvl 55, I used 20k token for 20 green and 20 purple. And I already got 7 more from farming and all u55. I used it along with white and most of the time I get success, it gives me +1, I stopped and come the next day to get better luck, used the remaining stones, same shit. So coincidence? I think not. And if you want, I can change the poll to getting rid of +1 but increase the difficulty for success but only if more people vote no and their reason are the same as yours because right now, your reason for no is just one opinion.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

Edited 2 times, last by DangerLord54 ().

• I too get upset everytime I get a +1 from advanced stones, but then I remember I could have gotten a fail or even a broken, so I don't really mind.

29221CE625281F64D8C52A555A486C77EDB4D629

The only issue with this suggestion is that once you're at +12 or +13 it would get you up to +15 every time if the upgrade succeeds. Instead I would go with decreasing the broken penalty to -1 instead of -2 when a applying a white stone.

• I too get upset everytime I get a +1 from advanced stones, but then I remember I could have gotten a fail or even a broken, so I don't really mind.

29221CE625281F64D8C52A555A486C77EDB4D629

The only issue with this suggestion is that once you're at +12 or +13 it would get you up to +15 every time if the upgrade succeeds. Instead I would go with decreasing the broken penalty to -1 instead of -2 when a applying a white stone.

Actually, I can live with that

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• most of the players having golden Arua around their gears and look like +9-12 are bunch of lvl 55 gears, because lvl 55 is easy to upgrade because of token shop stones and idk how this will effect the upgrade system so much. And I heard many players in game complaining about advance giving +1s, and I found a thread in forum that talked about upgrade system (I can't find it anymore) and I saw Marconi and other people asking to get rid of +1s. And back at lvl 55, I used 20k token for 20 green and 20 purple. And I already got 7 more from farming and all u55. I used it along with white and most of the time I get success, it gives me +1, I stopped and come the next day to get better luck, used the remaining stones, same shit. So coincidence? I think not. And if you want, I can change the poll to getting rid of +1 but increase the difficulty for success but only if more people vote no and their reason are the same as yours because right now, your reason for no is just one opinion.

Is this what you're looking for?forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2116/

But it looks as if it's expired.

17_small.pngLV60 Zaveid

12_small.pngLV60 Edna

18_small.pngLV60 Nodoka

14_small.pngLV60 Dezel

15_small.pngLV60 Yvette

21_small.pngLV60 Yotsuba

22_small.pngLV60 Mikleo

16_small.pngLV60 Makie

I did all the characters myself!

• Is this what you're looking for?forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2116/

But it looks as if it's expired.

No, what I am suggesting is to not make advance stones give +1s when success or we could go with EEbonidea (which now I'm thinking that it may or may not effect the upgrade system a lot)

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• If you look at all suggestions with a poll on this forum where ppl can decide to make something in the game more comfortable, you'll see that the option "yes do it" always wins. 90% of the ppl here don't know how good they have it here in DBOG. And yet they want things easier and to be done faster without a single struggle. But they don't realize that they f*ck the game hard with those wishes.

This game itself (not talking about DBOG) is f*cking boring in these times. Only struggle is, it's RNG based. You simply need luck. And that's it. Back in DBO having +10 or more was dope sh*t And +15 was OP af. Here every noob can get +10 with enough stones and some luck. Y'all want +15 to be the new +10 xD

So keep suggestions like these up. Won't happen anyways cuz they are just lame and make the game less "challenging". And yes, challenging is the wrong word but as long as something in the game forces you to keep doing some sh*t, i'd say don't make it easier. Don't touch it at all. And upgrading is something that keeps you playing. Why play DBO when all your chars are +12 or more. Only interesting sh*t would be PvP. And since Budo is not everyday you are meant to chill AFK at plat xD Doing ranked and dungeons all the time will become too boring so AFK plat is the future for suggestions like this one. Get easy upgrades and AFK chill...what a Game. Such fun. Much joy. Very wow.

I'll stay on No. No more easier things for this community. Y'all need to experience some struggles that really f*ck up your sh*t. Example: Bringing back old Break option. Would give White stone more worth.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Jesus Christ, did you spend the entire day typing all of that? XD

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Nah, literally about 1 min and 40 seconds. I can type fast af if i want to. Doing that 10 finger type thing. I am superior. xD

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, anyway, I'm just making this thread up to see what everyone really thinks about it and see if it is a good idea to do in the game. I'm not forcing you to agree. I put this thread up to see if it is a good idea, and see what everyone else think with their yes or no along with their reason.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Well my friend. I can tell you what ppl think...

Yes ppl:

Yes, i want things easier/more comfortable than we alreay have if you compare it to the old Game. Good idea indeed. It's a good idea cuz at success i will at least get +2 for sure, thus, i won't waste a purple/green stone. I won't have to farm/to put a lot of time too if we combine this with that other suggestion in trading blue/red stones for purple/green ones. And since it makes things easier it's an even better idea. Tired of farming for 1h and get no results....

No ppl:

Basically what i wrote....just better wording and with some facts here and there xD

Poll result: More Yes than No. Just like in every other Poll that comes along with a Suggestion to make things easier and faster etc.

*play me*

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• You are the more negative person i have see in my life. I was looking old forum thread and i never see you thinking , talking , or even saying yes....

You are a negative person , in tw +10 was rare because white stone was only cashs shop items and it was very hard and expensive to cash on tw when u was europen etc , stop talking shit i had many china japen friend +14 + on tw.

On dbog person upgrading 13 and over all the day , are always the same person , Musoloni (idk write his name) and xingge, xxbufferxx ( china ) all this person are hard cashers even if Muss farm etc he stay a big casher so its why he can make izi upgrade

You talking about game death , i told u 10 times all the server can be +20 or +5 if daneos don t add events , tmq's etc, then yeah the game will die by this issue

Okey ,

In my opinion i think giving +2 minimum to avdvanced or -1 broken will be very very nice idea.

It will be more hard then POB and easier then now , good balance.

• And upgrading is something that keeps you playing.

I do agree with you there, but sadly not everyone shares the same mindset.

For example my guild consists mostly in a player-base that has an average of 30 year old gamers (including myself) and due to social and financial obligations like family and employment most can only spend 2-4 hours a day, in that time span they have to decide wether to go for a few CC runs or farm, what can you get in 4 hours of farming? lets go ahead and say 2 purple stones and 2 greens + the 5KK zeni from the items sold (one more stone from AH), 5 attempts at upgrading your 5 pieces of equipment that will almost surely be either a fail, or a broken. This is becoming frustrating to the point some of my guild-mates are no longer enjoying spending time online and are temporarily/permanently quitting DBOG. And when people you relate to start calling it quits it just causes a chain-reaction, I don't know if I'd stick around playing with 14 year olds, lol.

Making things harder should definitely increase the live span of the server, but at the same time it will destroy the morale of casual players.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!