Action Speed(Animation Speed)

• When i played KR DBO when the cap was still 55. I Noticed while i was SSJ my skills duration ended alot faster then when i was normal. I thought that was kinda cool! They didnt see that diffrence in ssj when the cap reached 60 and 70. Im guessing they took it out.

Then they came out with the dodge pot which REDUCED youraction speed/skill animation (not cooldown).

My question is, why dont we put action speed on some gear and mess around with it? Its a definate alternative for attack speed stacking.

Just a thought. Oh, and before you guys tell me how broke this would be, we already have speed stacking game breaking everything so i dont wana hear it.

• So, you´re saying that while in SSJ back when it had cap at 55 the animation (not the cd or anything that would affect dps) was faster when compared to normal state? Well, that sounds pretty cool tbh

• Nonono im saying when you used skills when super it took less time to finish the animation.

For example.

in the start of a pvp match while ssj, id use kidney shot, sword slash, multi sword slash, wolf fang fist. all 3 skills before i would get stun returned.
    normally, id only get in sword slash and multi sword slash before i get stun return.

what im saying is, skills finished faster so you could use another skill right away.

Think if it like, punching kinda fast when you are normal, and punching really fast when your super.

Its like attack speed for skills basically.

• And also, adding like some base speed or move speed to gears, like jackets, pants, since they have different weights, normally , the higher weight the less move speed, as weapons have, the higher attack delay, the higher damage, and the fastest weapon the less damage

• Putting it on gear would probably become extremely overpowered real fast. Just buffing auto-attack speed with gear is already so viable it can make a few classes deal more damage with auto-attacks than any skills. And those are just your lame auto-attacks. Imagine if you had 50% or 100% action speed....for your SKILLS. Your only limit then would be your cooldown, but I'm sure in PvP your opponent will be dead before you'll have used all your skills.

It'd be AMAZING to have this old 25% skill-speed back on Super Saiyan, though. That transformation doesn't really serve a purpose other than being an easygoing weak alternative to Kaioken. With this, it'd be be good at burst damage(while having to deal with the CD afterwards), while Kaioken could STILL be fantastic to build consistent critical damage.

Since everybody gets Kaioken, it's only fair the human transformation has a reason to be used over Kaioken in some situations.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!