New 3D mods

• im thinking to make some mods like SSJ3 and SSJ4 goku to put it in your SSJ or Kaioken transformation...

to make this mod i will need the software needed to modify and create new 3d bones and items...
    too i want to make some mod with the magic cloud kinton to put it into the motorcicle vehicle from the NPC cheaply...

i need the software needed to replace the items into DBO for the magic cloud mod... to take it from the time rift and put into the NPC vehicles...

i tryed to find it but the MODS theme got 1129310298301289309182039 topics =_=... if anyone can help me typing here the links to the softwares neededs or the software names that will be helpfull... pre thanks

estoy intentando crear algunos mods como el de ssj3 o ssj 4 para ponerlo en tu transformacion de ssj o de kaioken...

lo que pasa es que para crear esto necesitaria un programa para modificar o crear texturas y esqueletos 3d para DBO... y no lo encuentro...
    tambien he pensado en hacer otro mod chulo con la nube magica de vehiculo... para esto solo necesitaria un programa que hay para cambiar items de sitio en el DBO... lo sacaria del time rift y lo pondria en la motocicleta de NPC baratita... si pudieran ayudarme escribiendo aqui los nombres o links de los programas que se necesitan seria de gran ayuda... pre gracias.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!