Over 9000!!!!!

• hey guys! Today I am not gonna bring out the most amazing topic for every one, But some of you might think it is very cool!
    I want the team feel appreciated... even thought (OBVIOUSLY) They know they are

So, What I want to say.... Is THANKS Daneos!!!! I first of all want to congratulate you on the amazing job you are doing, I don't know if there are any other developers, but if there is, PLEASE thank them for me!
    Most of you may now notice why did the OVER 9000!!!!! get the name of the topic... DANEOS Have reach and passed that number of thanks a short while ago!
    All of the other workers in here, whether you are the creator, or the smallest part of this organization (which does somehow include members), thanks for all your work (Members... you are entertaining us, which is what we need in our wait :) )
    SO, IF YOU APPRECIATE THE TEAM AND WANT TO SHOW THEM YOU CARE, REPLY DOWN HERE SAYING " THANKS TEAM!" IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!
    And As always, STAY SWAGGA :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• The team are doing an amazing job, I was half tempted to try rebuildig the game from the ground up in a different engine. I couldn't even begin to work out what was where and how, I couldn't even get the models =/ so the entire team deserve all the thanks in the world for learning and mastering the whole game mechanic/scripting. And ofcourse for bringing back a game we all love and miss terribly

• Vinz Clortho would love to help but first you must tell him the location of the gatekeeper? otherwise I myself will add "THANKS TEAM!"

Jack Burton:
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the
    back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you
    crooked in the eye, Then he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare
    that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack
    Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?"

"Yes'sir, the check is in the mail!."

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!