Anyone else excited too??

• Well.. I've known about the game processing since like... IDK February?
    But I joined the game and REALLY started waiting like 3 months ago..(NOT 100% SURE)
    But I can totally see that the are processing very hardly...While Revelation has a ton of Developers and none of them is doing their job.. They are probebly at like 20% of the game... Because
    1- They rest a lot (Not serious in what they do)
    2- first 5 months of developing was trying to show the work they did but never opened a server for people to test
    3- They tell their fans and all the people they are progressing much faster than any other team developing around them... with no SIGN of EVIDENCE
    4- They never answer the following question: Have you updated the game since the last update you talked about in March?
    So Yeah! :D I am very exited to see how fast the team is working now! And what's cool here, despite the hard work and how low the numbers of workers are, is that they DO show their work.. with picture and testing that all people can join in and see!

• Yea I agree whenever I visited revelations site still the same no update or anything they dont even have a download link out yet even though they have more developers the ones here are really busting they're asses to get this thing released so the world can enjoy it again

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!