Is it worth coming back?

• Is it worth coming back to the game and playing as a new or old character i own?
    Everything just feels repetive!
    Do small tutorial beat guy at some RP cave reach korin forest become a adult and get a sub class and do nothing because you realize all of the fun of the game is gone because the only players that are still online are just people AFK farming for tokem points and a bunch of bots

• Is it worth coming back to the game and playing as a new or old character i own?
    Everything just feels repetive!
    Do small tutorial beat guy at some RP cave reach korin forest become a adult and get a sub class and do nothing because you realize all of the fun of the game is gone because the only players that are still online are just people AFK farming for tokem points and a bunch of bots

People are actually quite active right now. BIDs are open so people are actively engaging in that. People are also questing and farming right now and so the game has actually seen a rise in activity. As for bots, I am sure you won't find any on Papaya Island at the moment.

Of course if you do report it, and it will be dealt with immediately.

Well that pretty much wraps it up...and when you finally reach lvl 70 to compete with others in PVP you get stomped because everyone already got full +15 :)

There is not a single player with +15 at 70 cap as of right now.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!