Require consent before being added as a friend

• Randoms can add you as a 'friend' in this game without you knowing it. The game then gives them your location and online status, as well as notifies them when you login and each time you change channels, all without your consent. The names of the players that have added you in secret do not appear in your friend list, and you have no way of removing yourself from someone else's list.

This can be used to stalk and harass people, so I'd like a confirmation added similar to the popups authorizing a trade or duel, allowing people to decline being added into some stranger's list. I'd also like a way to remove myself from random griefers' stalk lists.

Also, the mods have given me grief over insisting I post this publicly, as if there aren't already enough stalkers in this game abusing this function. I'd like a ticket category added for sensitive topics that can be abused easily if they're posted.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!