Source Code

• You have the updated source files from repository DBOGLOBAL? if not please make "fetch" to find new changes and "pull" to extract new changes in your local repo.

You may show the log error here to help.

Greetings.

• You have the updated source files from repository DBOGLOBAL? if not please make "fetch" to find new changes and "pull" to extract new changes in your local repo.

Greetings.

the server is the first to be published which is the only one I could compile. I'll try to compile the last one. and the error is that it cannot find the authserver and charsever.

I also can't start more channels. Only the first one leaves me.

• the server is the first to be published which is the only one I could compile. I'll try to compile the last one. and the error is that it cannot find the authserver and charsever.

I also can't start more channels. Only the first one leaves me.

Please, check the last commit in Power Shell console using the command "git log" in path of your sources and compare the last commit in DBOGLOBAL Github repository.

The easy way its make "fetch" and "pull" to obtain the last updates and recompile.

Grettings.

Greetings.

now if last updated server. same mistake.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5869/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5870/

the client is the one for dragon ball 2 since i haven't managed to compile the client yet.

on another computer on the same local network it works perfect by calling public ip

• now if last updated server. same mistake.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5869/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5870/

the client is the one for dragon ball 2 since i haven't managed to compile the client yet.

on another computer on the same local network it works perfect by calling public ip

Check IP in your config files .ini in the folder server, this same IP must used in ConfigOptions.xml in the client folder to successfully connection in client.

Greetings.

• @setspeed 100 etc

yes but that is done in the game chat thanks to the privileges that the user has, I know that in the backend of the server it rewrites that variable, matching it to the entered speed, however in the server files the value must be assigned somewhere by default, for example in the gm.cpp file there is the

ACMD function(do_setspeed) {

pPlayer-> UpdateMoveSpeed (fSpeed, fSpeed);

}

which in the end calls the UpdateMoveSpeed method with the variables fSpeed, fSpeed which are the ones that have the speed defined.

In which file is the default speed defined for all characters?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!