Namekian Dragonball Event on Namek Map?

• Hello dear DBOG Team,

How about adding a special Dragonball event in Dragonball Online Global on the Namek Map or on Dark Namek and I was thinking of the Namekian Dragonballs with the holy dragon Polunga which only takes place on the Namek Map or on Dark Namek The difference to the normal Dragonball Event is that you can wish for special things that you cannot get from the normal Dragonball Event such as New Transformations, New Items and much more!

The event could always take place on the weekend or every two weeks there are certainly many other options, but since the Namekian Dragonballs in Dragonball Z have also appeared and there is also a Namek Map I would like the Namekian Dragonballs with that Holy Polunga dragons would also find their way into the game and you would make an event on it similar to the normal Dragonball event I would be happy if you took over my idea.

In German

Hallo liebes DBOG Team,

Wie wäre es wenn man in Dragonball Online Global auf der Namek Map oder auf Dark Namek ein speziellen Dragonball Event einfügen würde und zwar dachte ich an die Namekianischen Dragonballs mit denn Heiligen Drachen Polunga welcher nur auf der Namek Map statt findet oder auf Dark Namek der sich zum normalen Dragonball Event darin unterscheidet dass man sich spezielle Sachen wünschen kann die man vom normalen Dragonball Event nicht erhalten kann wie z.B Neue Transformationen, Neue Items und vieles mehr!

Der Event könnte immer am Wochenende statt finden oder alle 2 Wochen da gibt es bestimmt auch viele andere Möglichkeiten noch da aber die Namekianischen Dragonballs in Dragonball Z auch vor gekommen sind und es auch eine Namek Map gibt würde ich mir wünschen dass die Namekianische Dragonballs mit dem Heiligen Drachen Polunga auch ihren weg ins Spiel finden würden und man darauf einen Event machen würde ähnlich wie der normale Dragonball Event würde mich freuen wenn man meine Idee übernehmen würde.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!