Equipment scan does not work

• Hello dear DBOG Team,

As I noticed, you cannot scan other players' equipment even though you have the right scouter to scan the equipment with no player, so I think it's a bug, it would be great if you could fix that.

In German

Hallo liebes DBOG Team,

Wie mir aufgefallen ist kann man die Ausrüstung von anderen Spielern nicht scannen obwohl man denn richtigen Scouter dafür hat um die Ausrüstung zu Scanen bei keinen Spieler funktioniert es daher glaube ich das es ein Bug ist es wäre super wenn ihr das beheben könntet.

• That is not broken, I simply cannot scan anyone's team as the official dbo (taiwan corera), so that you can see someone's team, that person has to activate in their game options so that others can see their team :!::!:

I recommend that you try to inform yourself first before asking them to fix something that is not broken :/

• That is not broken, I simply cannot scan anyone's team as the official dbo (taiwan corera), so that you can see someone's team, that person has to activate in their game options so that others can see their team :!::!:

I recommend that you try to inform yourself first before asking them to fix something that is not broken :/

I've already tested it, it doesn't work for any player, not even for a level 1 char so it can only be a bug?

Where should you be able to adjust or exhibit in settings?

If I can't even scan a level 1 char's equipment, does it have to be a bug?

In German

Ich habe es schon getestet es funktoniert bei keinen Spieler nicht einmal bei einen Level 1 Char also kann es nur ein bug sein?

Wo soll man das denn Einstellen oder ausstellen können in denn Einstellungen?

Wenn ich nicht einmal einen Level 1 Char seine Ausrüstung scannen kann muss es ein Bug sein?

• I've already tested it, it doesn't work for any player, not even for a level 1 char so it can only be a bug?

Where should you be able to adjust or exhibit in settings?

If I can't even scan a level 1 char's equipment, does it have to be a bug?

Cena90 hardheaded :/

It is that all players by default have activated so that the equipment cannot be scanned, no matter if it is level 1 or level 70, the option to scan the equipment is directly blocked, the only way you have to scan someone else's equipment is that that person has deactivated in the game settings the "dogis view", when they have that deactivated it will let you scan someone else's team or among your characters

It does not mean that the computer scanner is broken or anything, simply all the characters by default have the "dogis view" activated, it is shown in the "game" options in the settings

I hope that helps you understand better boy :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!