Mobile Sell Pet Skill Upgrade

• Hello, I would like you to improve the mobile sale ability of the pet when leveling up. I bought a Pet Rise Peanut hoping that leveling up the skill would have some benefit, and nothing. It would be good if by raising the level of the skill it would charge less VP, or simply remove the possibility of improving that skill so as not to waste Peanut on it.

• Yo, you get some improvement, but it is not good as someone would expect, I leave down the info, but I agree with you that that skill need a boost

Mobile Sell
    Description: Open a remote NPC to sell items. Price increase with skill level
    - Effect: Sell items remotely
    - VP Cost: 50 VP
    - 1 Min

Ok, as you can see, you don't get info in-game how much the price increase with the level, so I will detail you
    In an NPC you can sell the items at its full price, and in the Mobile Sell you can sell it at lower prices
    As I show you below

LVL 1
    - You sell the item at 90% of the Full Price
    LVL 2
    - You sell the item at 95% of the Full Price
    LVL 3
    - You sell the item at 98% of the Full Price

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!