Some cents to spend

• Hello hello, what a great audience ! :P
    I would like to drop some bombs that could improve democracy in DBOGLOBAL (haha hihi).

1. Individual Dragonball hunting times

Original Dragonball hunt was a global event that took place at a specific time, not always avaible for everyone at their timelines.

In order to hunt dragonballs people had to sacrifice their sleep, miss school and etc. I know that having different servers for different regions will ease things a little bit, but overal dragonball hunt will still be a bit pain in the ass.

My suggestion:why not to have individual dragonball hunt timers for all the players? Once player collects all 7 dragonballs and makes a wish,his dragonball hunt goes on cooldown (dragonball hunt becomes unavaible for some time period). It could be indicated with icon on players UI: when hunt is avaible there is dragonball icon, when hunt is on cooldown dragonball icon changes to a dragonball stone icon.
    It would make things alot easier. Like prevent old dragonball hunt issues such as other people ks dragonball mob, not being able to play when dragonball hunt event is avaible and etc.

2. Late game PVP channel

There could be a special in game channel locked for people until they hit level 70.
    When people join this channel they have to choose between 2 teams: Red and Blue (How original).
    While in this channel,player can fight all over the map (exception being towns and other NPC areas).
    When they kill opposing teams member they get points for their team.
    After rounds are completed winning team is rewarded with mudosa points, money or special items. It may not sound much, but it would be nice extra late game chalenge.

3. Skill Mastery Books

I think DBO needs variety in character building. There isn't much playble classes in game and following OP builds further damages variety. My proposal would be giving more options for building characters with special skill books that changes class build. Some books could reduce skills cooldown, some books could improve damage and overal effect. As a result same skills would work differently for same classes (up to 3 different versions of the same skill being avaible). These books could be avaible through boss drops or through special quests.

Small Example: Big Bang Attack V1. (Damage)
    Damage: 1250 Damage (+50 damage from behind) 600 Spiritual Damage Range: 35 Cast Time: 2 seconds Cooldown: 20 seconds

Big Bang Attack V2. (Quick Cast)
    Damage: 989 Damage (+50 damage from behind) 445 Spiritual Damage Range: 50 Cast Time: 1 second Cooldown: 10 seconds

4. More member ranks in guilds

Guild management and guild system need some serious improvement. One of improvements could be adding more ranks for guild members.
    Captain - recruit officer. Can invite people to the guild, put items to Guild Bank. There can be up to 5 captains.
    Master Jr. - same as before but can remove people from the guild.Full access to Guilds Bank.Up to 4 Masters jr.
    Guild Master - full control of the guild. Up to 2 masters (2 masters so that guilds who merge could equaly share leadership of their allience).

That you for your attention ,what a great Audience! :P

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!