For those facing forum "lag"!

• So, before you go,"Forum lag? This is so dumb!", I want to say that it is real.
    I've lately invited some friends from Facebook to play this game (or least see what it is all about).
    Some of them were from the Philippines, Australia, and others from all around the world.
    People from the Philippines and Australia faced the issue of how slow it is to connect or at least open this websites discussion. I gave them the link to Shoutbox Rules thread and it took them like 10 minutes to load that one page (as they said). I searched for a way to make this loading slower and I've finally found it.
    I am sorry if this sounds like a load of crap on your minds but some people in the forum are probably facing the same problem. In fact, I have faced this issue when I came to the forums (because my internet was crappy back then) and I used this way temporarily to face the lag issue. It is not 100% effective, but it helped most of my friends (and me).
    WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
    Scroll down to the total bottom of the forum where you are going to find the Dragon Ball Online Server Revival logo in the middle bottom of the screen. To the right of the logo you'll find "Change style". Click Change style and choose "WoltLab Basic". This will change how the server looks like, which weirdly helps get the whole speed of the website to be way faster. (The style isn't really cool looking and colorful like the original, but it is just to help you browse through the website faster).

http://imgur.com/KCobqpD (Picture of where to look if you want to change the style)

I HOPE THIS HELPS, if it does please tell me (if it didn't... also tell me :pinch:)
    I am sorry if I took away some of your time, and I hope you all have a great new year. :thumbsup:
    And As Always, STAY SWAGGA! :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!